Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the Reusable concept of Rapido?
Answer: Rapido provides two types of Clamps (V3 for large and S2 for small clamps). By only changing step-down rings, you can use one clamp to connect different Anamorphic lens.
Question: Return Policy?
Thank you for shopping with us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange it or provide you with store credit.
- Please contact us first for return authorization.
- Returns for full refund are ONLY accepted within 7 days after the package is received.
- Returns made after 7 days will only be issued store credit.
- No return after 45 days of purchase.
- All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping & handling fees.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise is non-refundable (unless the product is damaged or the wrong item was shipped).
- Customize machined parts, like Customized Front Filter Adapter is non-refundable (unless the product is defected).
Question: How can I find out my shipping charge?
Answer: Put your items in shopping cart and process, your shipping charge will appear in Paypal before you actually pay.
Question: Why I need a step-up / step-down ring?
Answer: Step-up ring is to connect your front taking lens. Step-down ring is to connect your Anamorphic lens.
Question: I have an Anamorphic lens, how do I find Rapido packages for it?
Answer: Go to Product - Clamp Package, find your anamorphic lens and details for Rapido packages.
Question: I want to buy FMJ, but my anamorphic lens is not listed in the features. What can I do?
Answer: Please contact us via email email@example.com